MegaMeeting Personal combines video and webcam software, allowing individuals and businesses to meet "face to face" without having to leave their home or office.
Keep in touch with your friends, family and business associates via webcamchat or live video chat. Megameeting.co.uk is designed for small businesses that desire easy-to-use and affordable Audio and Video Conferencing, with our advanced features of web conferencing, such as "Show My Desktop". The software allows up to 10 simultaneous attendees and supports real time, live video and audio.
Standard Features (click on Images for Larger View)
Standard Features (included in All MegaMeeting products)
Video conferencing w/ true voip audio and text chat
Unlimited video conferencing worldwide 24/7
Works on PCs/MACs/LINUX machines
No software required to download/install/configure
See up to 16 people at the same time
Secure conferencing via RTMP/RTMPT/RTMPS
Meetings allow email invitations and direct connect
No hidden fees and no long term contracts
Additional features (included in all MegaMeeting products)
Maximum number of attendees allowed per meeting
Supports screen/application/desktop sharing
Allows PowerPoint presentations in meetings
Meetings customisable with your company logo
Comes w/DNS Setup:yourname.megameeting.com
Subscription is "month to month" and can be cancelled at any time
Can run on client's servers and from any domain
Uses client's bandwidth, allowing more flexibility
Allows client to control the quality of the video conferencing streams (up to 320x240 resolution)
Allows client to control the frames per second for conferencing (up to 30 fps)
All references to Megameeting removed
Product logos and colours are customised
Client can resell the "seats" that they license
Key Benefits and Uses of MegaMeeting Personal
- MegaMeeting Personal is very easy to use. The software is 100% browser-based and there is nothing to download or install.
- Supports multiple participants with video. Simultaneously watch up to 10 video streams with MegaMeeting Personal.
- Supports multiple platforms such as Windows PCs, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Allows "face-to-face" video, audio, and text chat all in one place.
MegaMeeting Is Different
- No membership is required to participate. Your guests do not need to purchase anything (other than a web camera if they want to be seen).
- Meet in a professional environment. MegaMeeting allows you to meet face-to-face with business contacts, prospects and employees.
- Save time and money. Using MegaMeeting for sales and company meetings allows you to avoid expenses such as airfare, rental cars, fuel, lodging and meals. Save time lost out of the office on business trips.
- Reconnect with your family. MegaMeeting allows you to see friends and family, regardless of how far they are. See kids and grandkids on a more regular basis.
- Use it for special occasions. You can create an "internet meeting" space with video chat to see friends and family on occasions, such as weddings, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, anniversaries, New Years' Day, Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, etc.
MegaMeeting Personal VS. Megameeting Professional
- MegaMeeting allows you to visually be there when you can't physically be there.
All of MegaMeeting's video conference software products are browser-based, allowing individuals and businesses around the globe to connect via video, audio, and "text/video chat" on the internet simply and cost effectively. MegaMeeting allows multiple participants using just about any computer operating system (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux) a new method to exchange video, audio, and ideas. There's nothing to download, nothing to install (no webcam software needed). The only requirement is Macromedia Flash Player 7 (this "plug-in" ships with most new computers and is readily available on many internet sites, including MegaMeeting). In addition, you can invite anyone you wish to your MegaMeeting video conferences. Your guests
do not have to be members, nor do they need to purchase anything. In fact, they do not even need to have a web camera!
If you can surf the web, you can video conference with fellow friends, family, office staff, employees, contacts, prospects and clients using MegaMeeting. No one's ever made it this easy!MegaMeeting Personal
is designed for friends, families and small businesses that desire easy-to-use and affordable video and audio virtual conferencing, without
the advanced features, such as "ShowMyDesktop" and "Computer Sharing". MegaMeeting Personal
allows up to 10 simultaneous attendees (guests), supports REAL TIME
, live video and audio all at an extremely affordable price. The basic version allows up to 5 simultaneous attendees and costs as little as US$36.75 per month (if paid on a yearly basis). (SCROLL DOWN)MegaMeeting Professional
is designed for individuals and companies that require the ability to share information within their web conferences. MegaMeeting Professional
comes in two distinct versions, one which resides on MegaMeeting servers (as does MegaMeeting Personal
), and another version, MegaMeeting Enterprise
, which allows companies to host their own web conferencing/collaboration system. MegaMeeting Professional
products allow for unlimited attendees and can be custom-tailored to fit the varying ways that different companies choose to do business.
In addition to supporting fully live video and audio, MegaMeeting Professional
also supports "add-on" products, such as "ShowMyDesktop" and "Computer Sharing". "ShowMyDesktop" allows conference participants to "share" their computer screen with others in a meeting, and in so doing, display everything from a spreadsheet or word processing document, to a full blown PowerPoint presentation or product demonstration. "Computer Sharing" allows a host to take remote control of his/her guests' computer. This feature allows a host and guest to simultaneously see and operate the guests' computer. This function is ideal for support technicians looking for a helpdesk software solution to deliver their services at the highest possible level. Imagine being able to initiate a MegaMeeting Professional
web conference and actually show one of your prospects or clients how to do something on their computer, while at the same time, they can see your video image on their screen!
For more information about MegaMeeting Professional
, please click on the following link: http://www.megameeting.com/products_professional.html
, e-mail us at info@MegaMeeting
or call (877) 634-6342.
allows up to 10 simultaneous attendees and costs as little as US$36.75 per month. This price includes the following:
- The ability for you to hold an unlimited number of video and/or audio web conferences.
- With the basic package, each conference can hold a total of five people – a host and up to four additional guests. Please note that anyone can attend your web meetings – your guests do not have to be members, nor do they have to purchase any software. All they need to do is have access to a web browser and be invited by you to attend one of your internet conferences.
- You can invite guests to your video conferences by either sending them an email invitation (through the MegaMeeting software), or you can have your guests go to MegaMeeting and "connect" to your conference by typing in your email address
With MegaMeeting Personal
, all web/video conferences are hosted on MegaMeeting web servers in a secure data centre, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit Encryption.
In addition, MegaMeeting uses secure RTMP protocol over port 1935, as well as secure RTMPT protocol over port 80 (tunnel via http) and secure RTMPS protocol over port 443 (tunnel via https) to allow audio, video and text chat to securely be transmitted from computer to computer. This technology, combined with MegaMeeting's 100% browser based technology allows close to 100% of all computers to be able to participate in a MegaMeeting web/video conference.
MegaMeeting End-User – Minimum Requirements:
- Windows 2000 or higher, MAC OSX or Linux with 1.2GHz (or faster) processor
- Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Safari, etc.) with Flash Player 7 plug-in
Is A Web Camera Required To Use MegaMeeting Products?
- NOTE: Desktop Sharing/Presenting requires the person doing the presenting to be on a Windows PC or Mac OSX based machine.
No. You can join a MegaMeeting conference without a webcam. You will be able to see others that have a webcam, however no one will be able to see you. Other than not being seen, you can still perform all other MegaMeeting functions, such as participating in the room "chat", observing or hosting a Presentation and using audio (if you have a microphone hooked-up to your computer).If I choose to use a camera, what type can I use with the MegaMeeting products?
Just about any webcam will work with MegaMeeting products, so long as it has been properly connected and installed on your computer. Webcams can be as inexpensive as US$20, and go all the way up to US$179 (and higher) in price. More expensive webcams generally provide sharper and faster images. We recommend the following manufacturers: Logitech, GE, Intel, iSight (Mac), Phillips (Linux), Creative Labs, Sony, Micro, LinkSys and Labtec.
MegaMeeting products also work with firewire connected DV cameras (digital video cameras).
We have a trained staff that can help you find the web cameras you need, as well as help configure your MegaMeeting Personal
system.For more information, please e-mail us at info@MegaMeeting
or call (877) 634-6342.
MegaMeeting Personal Free Live Demo
Simply click on the following link: http://www.megameeting.com/freetrial.html
This will allow you to connect to a full-fledged set of video conferencing rooms where you can sample our very exciting product. The MegaMeeting trial meeting rooms are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and support REAL TIME
audio, video and "text chat". The only limitation is that Meetings are restricted to ten minutes.